Biocept Studies Incentive Grants Beneath Nasdaq Itemizing Rule 5635 (c) (4)

SAN DIEGO – (BUSINESS WIRE) – Biocept, Inc. (Nasdaq: BIOC), a number one supplier of molecular diagnostic assays, services, in the present day introduced that it has granted incentive inventory choices to buy a complete of 38,250 shares of its widespread inventory to 6 new staff. These incentive inventory choices have a grant date of February 28, 2021 and had been granted as important incentives to new staff coming into Biocept’s employment in accordance with rule 5635 (c) (4). Nasdaq itemizing.

The inducement inventory choices have an train worth of $ 6.03 per share, the closing worth of the widespread share of Biocept on February 26, 2021 (which is the final date earlier than the date of allocation at which the closing worth of the widespread share of Biocept was declared), should not -options on qualifying shares, have a time period of ten years and vest over 4 years, 25% of the shares being acquired on the one yr anniversary of the vesting begin date and the remaining 75% of the vested shares in equal month-to-month installments after 36 months, topic to the continued service of the brand new worker at Biocept till the relevant vesting dates. Incentive inventory choices are topic to the phrases and circumstances of Biocept’s amended and up to date 2013 inventory incentive plan.

About Biocept

Biocept, Inc. is a molecular diagnostics firm that develops and markets exams for lung, breast, abdomen, colorectal and prostate cancers, and melanoma. The Firm makes use of its proprietary expertise to supply clinicians with clinically actionable data for the therapy and follow-up of sufferers recognized with most cancers. The corporate’s patented Goal Selector ™ molecular diagnostic expertise platform captures and analyzes tumor-associated molecular markers in circulating tumor cells (CTC) and circulating tumor DNA (cDNA). With hundreds of exams carried out, the platform has demonstrated its capacity to establish cancerous mutations and alterations to tell physicians a couple of affected person’s illness and therapy choices. Moreover, Biocept presents nationwide COVID-19 polymerase chain response (PCR) testing to help public well being efforts throughout this unprecedented pandemic. For extra data, please go to www.biocept.com. Comply with Biocept on Fb, LinkedIn and Twitter.




Supply hyperlink

About Eric Harris

Eric Harris

Check Also

Translate Organic Reporting Incentive Grants Underneath Nasdaq Itemizing Rule 5635 (c) (4)

LEXINGTON, Mass., March 3, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – Translate Bio (TBIO), a clinical-stage messenger RNA …